Saturday, December 10, 2011

christmas dinner...







i know that i cannot write a single sentence or blog if i don't have a picture to share with. and everyday i just scroll and scroll through my choices and it is like damn i end up on this old thing.. but my daughter just looks so beautiful and nice and sweet and if i remember right she was driving me looney playing i dropped my dolly in the dirt...i asked my dolly if it hurt-over and over again. so that was the day i taught her scales- every octave starting with c. anyway tuesday we will be in spokane for her christmas choir special where she goes to school. she is soo beautiful and she is going to be playing the violin as well. i have been trying to get in touch with my other daughter katie to make christmas plans but i am thinking i am just gonna hang out here especially with my mom gone for over a week.. with work the last thing i would need NOT TO HAPPEN is to get stuck in spokane because of the snowy roads. the house isn't going to close til a couple days before christmas so the money i lent my mom isn't going to be in my hand to have all my shopping done anyway. but that is okay cause the majority of it is finished. tonight after i walked home from work my legs, well my right arch started to ache. i wear those work out exercise sketchers that i bought with my first paycheck and i have been walking to and from work just for exercise cause i have to stay in shape but it is going to be too slickery to make the trek in the morning before too long. have to be in at 7 am to man the breakfast bar again. that is always so good for my ego thanks to the construction crews. anyway went to the christmas dinner and program at the church on joseph tonight. we brought scalloped potatos and actually it wasn't too bad. there was probably 300 of us and 400 children hehe no i like children i think..i forget do i like those critters or not ?

No comments: