Wednesday, December 21, 2011

promised myself gonna get something done today and not be lazy just cause it is my day off. i am done reading about the mad arab-done. still have time to pick out an outfit before the christmas party at work gets started at 4pm. i do not bowl and i refuse to embarrass my self but i am going to hang out with my co-workers anyway. i need to figure out something that will make bowling impossible like a mini skirt or something like a cast on my arm or a sling yeah that is more like it. i know i am smarter than the average bear. maybe i am stuck in middle ground and that is why i have been feeling so stir crazy laately, who knows ? there is no snow on the ground that has stayed around to make a snowman so i am thinking what the fuk ! But maybe it is for a reason ...damn i need to start finding the good in things. There is no snow because my daughter will not show for christmas if she has to drive in it duhhh. other times i just got to ask myself (since i am single now ) what the hell is wrong you most beautiful thing...what? as long as i am not looking in the mirror at myself i feel pretty. cum on people get with the program

I feel sometimes i am trapped between two worlds and each time i find my footing in one world something from the other world will tempt me and i will succumb. Case in point I AM ON THE CUSP...my date of birth- october 23, 1966.i am half indian and half white. i am good and evil( bad sounds better than evil) i am good and bad. i am not into writing at this time so i am gonna be like trailing off cause i like the sound of my voice singing hallelujah ..and i have not even began to drink oh baby oh

No comments: