Tuesday, December 6, 2011

the face...

this is my daughter's man antone he is cool as heck cause ladies isn't soo kinda wonderful when the new people that are headed into your immediate family listen and respect you ...for no other reason that they want to marry your daughter hehe. anyway last week i was feeling a little bit country sitting here in bum fuck egypt idaho with nothing to do but watch the pile of leaves growing higher in front of the shed because the shed seems to catch everything the wind is blowing before it disappears off the top of this mountain we live upon. so i am on the facebook frontier and on a whim i try to think of a country in the world and find one person from that country to send a friend request to sounds harmless pretty much right ? but too make matters worse to waste more of my time which is precious i also leave a message like this ...hello so and so my name is kris from idaho i hope i am not invading your privacy by asking you could use a new pal on the facebook frontier..i hit maybe 8 or 9 faces and got an ola kris and maybe 5 back as yes . but facebook also sent me a notice that they are going to suspend my friend request finder privlege because i requested from someone who had a problem with that and if i would cancel all my requests (which were few at this point) i would not lose my privlege.. can you laugh out loud with he now please folks hahahahaha
so anyone out there need a new pal on the facebook frontier? SPARROW SPARROW SPARROW i can't find your just leave me a message link so look me up ..kris caraker and i will friend you ! and i am soo saying the i will friend you in the same voice that was used in last of the mochicans when cora was told...by daniel day lewis i will find you

No comments: