Wednesday, December 21, 2011

wow...

I had the most entertaining night of my life in a long long time with my co-worker's at the super 8. i cannot believe it. but it is true. i said i wasn't going to bowl and i got suckered into standing in line to get my bowling shoes like everyone else. of course i went to the bar and left with two beers and a double shot of jeiger before i even put my ugly shoes on. i was pouting big time when Bill and Ray were like looking at me okay girlfriend you are up. i had a panic attack of course but i finished my jeiger and grabbed the ball. everyone was watching as i sucked in my fat roll and walked up to the line. i paced myself up to the release line (is that what you call it ?) and released the ball and STRIKE. I kid you not. that gave me a sense of false bravado briefly cause it was all down hill from there hehe. out of the three of us who showed up late i came in third with a 72. i will never do that to myself again. anyway after another beer or two and a slice of pizza it was time for the gift exchange and i was number one. i picked the biggest gift bag of course with everyone watching and pull out this box and it is edible underwear...oh yeah.
but the number 2 pick was the front desk clerk nicki and she came right up to me and grabbed my gift before i had time to think. i left with banana nut bread mix. i blushed when we were leaving and everybody was laughing as we walked out the door saying you should have seen the look on your face..it was priceless.

No comments: