Saturday, December 3, 2011

the perfect bookmark..


my mind and my body are two different lifeforms and if i didn't know any better i would say that they don't always go hand in hand together happy joy joy :) in fact if life wasn't in my face constantly i would say they don't play well together at least when it counts. my walk home from work is starting to be something that feels like all mine. since i am older now with grey hair and grown children and even a grandchild i guess it would be safe to assume that i got everything i asked for from the big guy right ? uhh okay maybe my charm sounds better when i have both my hands seductively placed on my hips and a smile lighting up my face instead of being serious and truthful all the time. i mean why try to explain something for real and take the time away from staring at yourself in the mirror or putting on make up ? lalala no really. anyway god i am soo easily perfectly suggestively tantilizingly OLD, ANCIENT, OVER THE HILL, AND SOO READY FOR BED. so much of life is stored inside our head it is like something will trigger this emotion or memory and so on and so on if you just let your mind wander. i have to keep my mind on a leash. anyway i have found the perfect bookmark for this book called life. ready for my brilliance ! yes.. the chanting give us your wisdom. wait what ...oh yeah :) our children make the perfect bookmark. i am not 100% sure what year i lived in kansas city missouri But i do know my kids were in 2nd and 3rd grade. don't know how old i was when i started working for the postal service but was right after cassidy was born because i had to stop breastfeeding once i was hired ..so 2000 i started going postal ..wow kris you are like so deserving of a song on you tube. gosh just put on marshal tucker can't you see ..can't you see what that woman has been doing to me

No comments: