Wednesday, November 30, 2011

on borrowed time...

what on borromed time..who is in charge of that ? I want to know cause i want my money back. Time is something that we all have in common it shapes us and makes us, and breaks us down. It consumes us like protein and how we digest is upto us. Time is not important in it's attempt to contain us with it's illusions of say um love or joy. It flies by if you are not smart enough to slow it down and savor each tiny bite. It lives inside our memory and shares itself when we dream. I think time is not as frightening to me at this time of my life. At times i feel so weary ..road weary and just want to head back home to my father's house where all the angels roam. Least my bra would fit and a song would feed my step. Time is a thing of beauty and a relic of death. one is the other and i for one will recover before all is said and done

No comments: