Wednesday, December 7, 2011

precious.....

i am screeching "how precious" in my gollum voice you remember the one from lord of the rings why? sometime in the last few days i have misplaced my glasses and since i am half blind without them i have had no other choice but to wear the magnified sunglass viewer to be able to see the keys on the keyboard. the news is blaring details of a shark attack on the oregon coast and it gives me the shivers cause evil resides in every ocean. gimme a backwood country river with milfoil to wrap around you like seaweed and it is practically the same thing. ahhh am perky and perky just doesn't look good on me..maybe i will put my hair back in a ponytail and sabotage the perk right off myself. wish me luck i say to..myself cause who else is there to disagree with me.. am really seriously thinking of a date just so i can roll my eyes and say to some guy the same words i end up saying to all of them...i bet you say that to all the girls!

No comments: