Tuesday, December 6, 2011

tasking...

it is actually soo sunshiney and beautiful as i look out the window this morning. but looks can be deceiving can't they ? i stepped out the door to help my mom empty out her suv so she can go pick up a couple of the women from our ward. they are headed for spokane to the temple that moroni stands atop of ...anyway my boss melanie showed up briefly yesterday after a week off from work because she was sick and as soon as she heard me upstairs she was like shaking her head telling me it sounds like what she has and she insisted that i go home and take off a few days cause if i can catch it before it gets out of control it ain't gonna put me in the hospital. i can deal with that, especially since my mom has got to borrow most of my paycheck heheh..
yesterday was the first time i called and got a ride cause it was my aunt betty's birthday. i had bought her a bamboo plant- a real one- the last time we were at wal-mart and anyway we had cake and candles and gifts in tow and headed for potlatch idaho, to sing happy birthday. it was fun except for my pesky cold of course.
ebay is having a list 5,000 things free today for 1,3 or 5 days and :( of course since i am in charge of the listings most of my day off will be on the computer. we have 111 things ending today and since all of our are 7 day listings you have to change each one which takes a little more time.. so the happy snowman blue sweater i took without a flash OMG that makes me happy. i am gonna blare up the tunes on youtube and stay off the facebook thing as long as possible.

No comments: