Monday, December 12, 2011

free ride..



i probably should not even mention what happened yesterday morning at work. i was in the front office talking and laughing with the front desk clerk, who i absolutely adore and i have been there at least an hour and i am looking for my ziploc bag of cookies and once i find them my eyes focus on this black scarf and something that looks vaguely familiar and i don't want to appear like i am touching anything that doesn't belong to me so i ask ...hey what's this ? Bill picks it up and tries to put it on his head and tells me someone brought it in-they found it out front. i look and i look closer and my hand goes up to my heart in a panic and he says why ? and then are you okay kris ? i feel this bolt of horror hiding in the arms of laughter fighting to exit my mouth so i just turn and walk out of the office without saying a word. they were my brand new boxer/underwear that i just bought at ross and fuk i knew i should have bought dryer sheets cause i know they were along for the free ride and must have fallen off once it was time to work. dammnn

No comments: