Sunday, December 4, 2011

opposite day...

sit down and pull up a chair and let me tell you about my day cause i know your mind will need a rest. maybe i should have started with the game instead of the harrowing mind boggling shifts in mental intelligence i had to put myself thru ..and now that i am there and have fully participated in opposite day it is like my brain is not willing to break away from playing this childish turn of events that has taught me how to adapt to anything in my path for survival and respect from my 12 year old daughter hehee. yeah i said 12 year old daughter. anyway she knows more about my competitive spirit and how to work it to her advantage than say her father, my ex. and as his favorite ex-wife i think he enjoys knowing that only she can torment me into my own brand of crazy and get away with it. one of the first of my daily irritations from my youngest creampuff delight came early as we were fixing to go shopping and i had been warning her to get off moviestar planet .com and get her shoes on before it was time to go. each time a little more direct and less friendly and i knew it was time to over react in my mommy dearest way when she started getting huffy and loud...i know I KNOW and rolling her eyes. i thought that is it and i stormed her ready to grab this laptop which is my mother's and throw it out the closed window and make her clean up the broken glass. does anybody ever get that way with their kids not getting off the computer i mean geez. so i walk up behind her saying you better have your shoes on or you are not going and i am going to ..she cuts me off with i forgot dad. "i forgot dad" is she frigging crazy !!but it stops me dead in my tracks and she sticks her shoe covered feet out and says they're invisible with a smirk on her face. right then it hits me cause i forgot i promised her 5 years ago we could play opposite day if she would quit crying when she had crashed on her bike. now she wants to play..how many times do i have to start this day over..reboot my motherboard. but once it started it actually was kinda fun it was more than kinda fun it was a blast and since it is still officially opposite day here is my last normal thought.. i am so wide awake that i can't stand up..i am done clock out kris you are done!
and the official last translation is i am soo tired i wanna lay down




No comments: