Saturday, May 1, 2010

2010-05-01



MAGIC somehow has found me,standing all alone.She wraps her arms around me, whispering in my ear. Her voice gets louder..she calls me by my name.She calls to the earth, the stars and the moon. My mind starts to focus, my eyes try to see.
The trees ache to hold me, and save me from her wrath.They know my soul is ancient.
I heard it in the leaves the wind gave it voice. I closed my eyes and went to that safe place we have inside of us. I was at the river with the rocks underfoot. I know the lady that dwells there. What she keeps is my soul.
The rain has saved me from poison, maybe saved my life. Maybe it was only mother soothing her daughter.Even before I could wonder, the rain and thunder saved me from the weather that was building up in me. My teardrop fell with the rain ..that fell from the sky. It was the cold raindrops on a hot summer day that jump off the pavement and disappear in a cloud of mist that smells so good.. before it waves goodbye. I looked up at the sky and a rainbow appeared like a diamond in the sky.

No comments: