Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where there is Hope (1/20/2008)


Okay was just wasting time looking thru old titles..Where there is Hope caught my eye. Just because after being my best friend forever Hope is now with My Ex. When we first met she was dating the son of my ex. And doesn't a story go so much better with a picture ? The girl on the far right is Diamond girl, another one of my best friends . Hope is the middle beauty. Ej is on the far left and is now an ex daughter in law. It is ironic how things change isn't it ? I am not as upset as I should be, and why is that you ask ? I say none ya friggin business ! Anyway the original post goes..
God it was soo good to hear your voice on the other end of the phone. Ahhh misadventure after misadventure we have shared over the years. Are we connected by the Davis charm or by the Davis curse ? How much I have come to rely on you to restore my sanity, cause only you know how crazy a Davis can make one. Only you. Only you Hope know of my love and heartbreak.How my love for him destroyed any taste of a normal life..as a functioning adult. I remember calling you everytime I was spent. Everytime I was used up..and you would just know. You never had to ask. You knew of my suffering and deepest dark depression, cause you had shared it yourself in this unfolding Davis drama. God did the usage and years speed away from us and all we had to offer ? I could barely keep my head above the water ..that last week. I forgot how to breathe and was starting to turn red..dark red. I was soo lost and confused. I have cried so many tears since I met you and since I last talked to you. I tried to hold out until you got out of pine lodge. But I could not have done it any longer without drowning in my shallow spoon of despair. It was only your kind words that saved me for a couple more days. the last time I let you give me air to breathe, one last dying breath to hold onto. You said.."Kris did you forget how beautiful you are ? when you heard my sad voice on the other line... I answered..Yes Hope my vice got in the way" If I could have only believed the words you fed me..Would it have been enough ?
I don't know, Cap was my Dr. Kervorkian
and all I wanted was the cure.

No comments: