Thursday, May 6, 2010

taste my chocolate cake..with frosting

Wow I lost my temper only once today, but it was a full blown nuclear event evacuation.. people. My mother and I had alot of things to get done today and we started the farthest away from home, which was wal-mart. Anyway we are in there in the photo department and she tells me not to move. She is going to run out to her suv and get her camera so we can make sure the memory card we get is the right one. Well I wait and wait and still I wait and then I say fuck it and go out to the parking lot and she is gone. I try not to lose it.. knowing she must have run home to grab the camera even though I am the one who put it in her purse before we left. I wait by the front doors for another 45 minutes and leave the cart and start walking home. I am so mad I start crying these big alligator tears, my feelings are so hurt. I had walked maybe a mile before she picks me up and she has no apology for me...to soothe my madness away. No she decides that I deserve lunch where she chooses. Anyway needless to say I bit my tongue and ate my tacos and off we went at a breakneck pace. I now have I.D and tomorrow we go to Lewiston so I can get my social security card. I am not sure how long I am going to stay this time. She cuts me off from others. No that is on me. I rarely stand up for myself cause mother knows best, I guess? Anyway one thing about my day that is just me being kris is how i love to lie in bed while there is stuff waiting to be done. I love to lay sprawled out half naked with a pillow stuffed under my head and a book (eragon) perched under my nose. I love stretching and rolling around like I am in the water or something while the clock ticks away like the heartbeat of my ex-lover. Which I don't give a shit about anyway..let it wait. I swear sometimes I feel sleep stuck in my big toe, trying to work it's way out. Yawn and that ain't even mentioning the sex dreams that start to tickle my mind like a long french feather..

No comments: