Thursday, May 27, 2010

Morning Sunsine


Slept in kinda late but just finished my 3rd cup of coffee in this Mormon house and any tiredness I had sitting on my lap has just opened up their umbrella and left my house. Now is time to clean cause my niece will be here tomorrow for the weekend, with her new beau Matt. Anyway they are stationed on the same aircraft carrier. In the navy you can sail the seven seas... oh my God pls do not let yourself start singing that song miwokdreamer..NO HUMMING EITHER- stop it !!!!Hell I got to go distract myself with possibly "Get down with the sickness" Yeah Disturbed should do. Anyway this day I would like to introduce you all to Katie my daughter and my two year old grandson Sam. I love watching her chase him around, it makes me feel good inside. It makes me lift my head up to the sky and smile up at the lord and say Thank you. You remember that small little clause parents throw in your face when you are younger ....that I hope when you have kids they will be just like you? It works !One more thing people and this is serious...Please please Please fix up the spill that is leaking oil into our ocean. Let there be a fix ! It is really a shame when mankind not only contaminates our air but makes it impossible for our waterlife to survive. It does not matter who is at fault, only that it was man. We are all responsible for this because we look the other way. What good is it to point fingers and say look those are the bad ones ? Especially when nothing is working. The only thing that is happenening is there is a line drawn in the sand. One side screaming at the other that you are wrong. I am sure the other side knows. First and foremost figure out something and then assign blame. It takes something like this to change the minds of those who understand the real consequences of pollution. Maybe it will be those powerful minds who are responsible for this crisis to keep this from happening again in the future.

No comments: