Sunday, May 30, 2010

knock knock..



If I could slide down a rainbow...
without burning my ass on the vibrant color
Could you catch me on your bed
to break my fall?
pls?
And then roll me over..
to make sure I'm alive.
If I am not still breathing,
pls ?
push my skirt back into place,
and close my legs.
pls and thank you
then goodbye

Note to myself "IF" is the big word here, not could. "IF" is like the Grand Canyon of all doubt.But upon closer examination there is no word that would work to open this poem up. When wouldn't work cause I don't know if I can do it without burning my ass. There is no switch to turn the atomic heat off of the vibrant colours and since I was planning on wearing no panties with that black mini skirt mmhhhhh. Now the whole damn thing is so not working for me. Maybe the second sentence should start with .."would" you catch me on your bed ? Because with "could" out front, it is more like a challenge..like your standing there with your hands on your hips and that tone in your voice. I mean my voice...Fuck it "would" is too weak it is like a whiney I don't think your qualified for the job group of letters. Double Dam Jam lick my tits ! How is this going to happen..let's try this. If I knock on your door could we fuck on your bed ?

No comments: