Sunday, May 30, 2010

bonsai


Mourning this morning, crying tears in the backyard, so the flowers would not be thirsty. I probably doomed them to a slow death. I try to pretend I am happy. Just like everyone else I have on my halloween mask, my mask of deception. Not my red hot sex fantasy.. mardi gras face mask. With the red wet lips ahhhhhhhhhhhhh . Distractions will be the climax of me hahah. Anyway I was talking about the end of the pretty things that live in the back yard. The red flowers....My tears have no electrolytes in them. They are a bitter bleach appetizer that only the cactus have the ability to grow from. But I found a friend that will always be grounded in the soil . Right by my house . In it's shadow, is my quiet spot. The place that soothes my soul. Outside my door and to the right where the lawn is cut is my favorite tree in the whole wide world. It is solid ground that I love so much that I can't sit down. I want to wrap my arms round the rough bark and tangle my hair in it's fragile limbs. I smile up at the sky and look in wonder at this majestic beast that feeds me with new life. This tree holds withhin it every wish i ever wondered and every tear I could ever cry. Why is It I am left to wonder whatever happens to either one of us...I will be the one to die?

No comments: