Sunday, May 23, 2010

fresh breath

Sometimes I am soo pitiful..it actually bores me. And when I get bored I start to pace back and forth. Because I figure that if boredom blinds you..you must be old. And if you are old,...then forgotten wraps it's ice cold fingers around your throat. You forget the chill and you close your eyes trying to remember the heat that was soo hot it burned. That Red hot radioactive sex hot.. heat! Where the fuck did I hide it ? I use to greet each day as a challenge...feeding on each moment of daylight like electrolytes ...with nothing more than a yawn escaping my lips. With the sun shining outside and the youth of my children standing freely at my side. I plundered and pillaged the free ride that life had hid inside itself. Adventure and misadventure... each one holding onto a free hand..pulling me along. Night and day, wrong and right, good and bad..we were one. Us three
I did not think about consequence or trying to remember the way home. I saw myself as a beautiful warrioress who wanted nothing more than to skinny dip in an ancient brook gurgling in it's eternal youth.. Just like mouthwash at the back of your throat.

No comments: