Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Excuse me..could I borrow your husband ?


Well this day has been exceptional. A very wonderful day right down to my mocha. But since I am female I have that nagging tendency to moan and bitch. I have been out in the jungle taking pictures in our back yard. There are black clouds on the horizon and that means our wireless is gonna go bye bye for a reign or two. I was just trying to figure out the weed eater ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I quit bitching long enough to look over the picture instructions and now I cannot figure out how to make the string longer. Did I mention we found a light fixture at the habitat store in Spokane yesterday..but guess what ladies ? Do not know how to install it and I hate electricity. That evil current of pulsing electricity that screams through your muscles aching for release.. just like um.

No comments: