Wednesday, May 12, 2010

my eyes belong to you..

I feel like pms is already knocking on my door. She refuses to go away and if anything the polite taps have evolved to a heavy metal death rap screammmmmmmmmmmmm!! My mouth feels metallic and I can taste evil at the back of my throat. Just swallow it down with something Kris !! My implosion is on the horizon. I can feel the energy building up...being sucked up into this black hole of destruction. I go into the bathroom and twist my hair up into a ponytail, that does not look right. I look right into the face of the beast which is me and I smile the most beautiful one I can muster. I feel scared of what is inside me at times, cause it is like a wild dog. Once it gets loose and off the chain I don't know if I can reign it back in. But like all wild beasts, we all need a little sunshine eh?
I want to be doing anything besides laying on my bed in the dark staring out the window. At the stars in the black sea sky...that holds the world in place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.