Monday, May 24, 2010

Smirk of it all

Me and my friend were laughing, talking about being evil and I was reminded of an incident. where I was just plain evil. Did you know sometimes being evil feels so good ? Anyway I was on the east side, trying to walk home from the zip trip on altamont and well you know how guys can act when you don't mean to look hot..but what can you do ? Anyway I make my purchase and I walk out of the store with my eyes down. Cause sometimes the brothers freak out if you give them any eye. And as I am walking down the alley from the store and this guy starts whistling and talking about how good my ass moves...blah blah blah already heard it fella. And I am not even doing ... my want some fries with that shake walk. And I am going to let it slide, but he keeps going and I start to get this feeling like he is jacking off or something. I try to walk faster before it happens, but then all of a sudden it catches up to me and taps me on the shoulder....and I get insulted. Cause by God has he not seen me on the back of that blue panhead during the five years I have lived in the area ? I start to seethe as I flip him off and I make it to the end of the next block. The next thing I realize is my legs are marching me right up to him...all calm and collected, in the heart of the ghetto. Altamont is separating us and this stupid fuck starts cooing me like I am actually interested what he has inside his pants for me. Haha the male race does just about nothing for me except teach me how to take care of my own. I lean across the street and ask him if it was my sweet ass he was ranting about as I was walking down the alley, cause I didn't know if I was the lucky girl. He starts rubbing his hands all excited, as I cross the street to look him dead in the eye. I say rather loudly..."You are friggin stupid right ? Look at my face does this look like a smile to you ? Look closer, it's a smirk ! I AM A CUNT ! and I am so red hot red mad !! All of a sudden we both look up and there are cars and people stopped everywhere, laughing at the look this guy has on his face, as he backs up from me with his hands in the air. All of a sudden I snap out of it and I whisper under my breath ..nominees for best actress in don't fuck with a girl in the ghetto role are..

No comments: