Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm a little bit country..


I'm fertile ground....throw any kind of seeds onto my soil and it's grown. Just like that. My tears are like miracle grow if you like it big and strong. I am a little bit country I am always hummimg into the wind. It is like the city feels like a weed. It is like a weed you can't quite grasp by the root and yank out, cause it is as big as a house. The toxic poison that is life has immunity..in a foreign land. On native soil I stand, with my toes dug in the dirt. It feels so damn good the earth on my skin. I am all about the mountains, the trees and the air. It is the cool mountain mornings so pure with the taste of freedom that tickles the back of your throat with longing. You cannot find anything like it in the sand or by the sea.

No comments: