Thursday, June 10, 2010

these shoes were made for..


fuckin that's just what i say.. one of these days these shoes are gonna walk all over you. Every time I see these shoes I just start drooling why? They are so hot and sexy ! It is like whoever is the lucky princess to be .. the glass slipper will slip into place..then- BOOM there it is. The world becomes enchanted with the fairy tale music song and you spin around and around with that stupid grin on your face. Dancing with your invisible prince with your empty arms up in the air, la la laa laaaaaaaa . It is making me dizzy. It would just be perfect if you could pick your own song. Cause with the right song in place, hell yeah I would try. Pussycat Dolls....don't cha . I would pick the devil himself to be my DJ. Only because I like those dirty rap songs, with that beating heart of sensuality that makes you want to strip.I am pretty sure my fairy godmother got ate by a bird or something. I saw it happen and there was not a thing I could do about it. It was her own fault cause with a twist of her wand she could have transformed that bird into a hot air balloon or something right ? I say let it go miwokdreamer -a sugar daddy would be much easier to find lol ! Oh well back to the shoes... they are too small and I am not even gonna try. I keep picturing Cinderella's sister with that extra long extended version of a foot and I just could not put that picture in any fairy tale involving myself. My I am so easily distracted by ...let's call it an active imagination. Wow the past couple days I needed more than any fix or medication. I am glowing and smiling. All is well at this time..warm and sunny-just beautiful. And even though it is a black cloudy storm of a day. I am covered in the arms of my favorite quilt with no worries to make me cold

No comments: