Tuesday, June 1, 2010

i want i want you


My nickname should be the lister..cause that is all I do most of the day. I am stuck on the computer composing the perfect presentation to present to the buyer. AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Things come and they go. Well mainly they go. I try not to get attatched to anything my mom wants to sell. Which is not that hard if it involves clothes. But once in awhile I start to tear up and I want something so bad that I can't ask her.. to her face. Why because I would not be able to deal if she said no. I sometimes get this selfish taste at the back of my throat and I say (under my breath of course, cause my mom has bionic hearing) She don't pay me or she owes me something. And when that happens I run to the kitchen and I pour my self a glass of milk. Cause it coats everything it touches and goes down the drain..Besides milk is good for you and it drowns my evil thoughts. She lets me live here without a thought cause she is my mother and she has no other choice, lol ! This is one ..I miss already ! It feeds me calm as I enter the room. It has a leash on me. And I can't break free..hell I don't want to break free. Oh my 5 inches of power ..is that all it takes to control me ? I just gave my mom my last twenty dollar bill cause we need lettuce and tomatoes, even hair conditioner. She never asks for money. Without a thought I hand it over cause i don't ever want her to worry. And even though later I will burn when I think she had me start the bid at $25 which includes free shipping. I don't want him to go !!!!I need a sugar daddy or better yet a job. Yeah a sugar daddy will do...

No comments: