Saturday, June 5, 2010

Like A Rock


This print I bought for myself cause it was beyond my control not to. I was at the Valley mall in Spokane and I just happened to cast my eyes into this art gallery as I was walking by. I screeched to a halt and it was kinda spooky how fast I reeled myself in to stand in front of this beauty. I got lost in the eyes of the native woman, and I wanted to be her so bad. The sales associate of course filled me in on my newest investment. It is a Henri Peters Print 173/500, entitled "LIKE A ROCK". I called it...gotta have it and handed her my credit card. Have you ever felt like screaming and doing the victory dance cause of the awesome power contained with a credit card? The I'll Take It ...no matter the cost clause ? Anyway I sold it to my mother a few years back and we have negoiated a Kris is getting it back deal. It is like I am falling in love with her all over again. Henri Peters is colour blind and his work just moves me into another place I did not know existed inside myself..that quiet cave i forgot about.

No comments: