Saturday, June 19, 2010

sailor boy..


I love this picture of my dad when he was just beginning his career. Well in all truth he was just beginning with my mother and her two beautiful daughters from a previous marriage. Her two little indian maids- Kris and Julie. Notice how I put my name in front ? I am the oldest and that means line leader. Obey my authority...okay so where was I. The garage sale is going extrememly well. Things weren't looking so good a couple hours ago. My mom has to over price things and of course it drives me insane. Beanie babies for $3.00 and they are not even bears ! We actually had three groups of tourists come by and buy up most of the kachinas and navaho sand paintings like wow those were not cheap. And 3 offers on the piano. One lady said she will pay the asking price ..but she don't get paid til tuesday.So we will see. It is getting so everyday I have to have a picture.. to post with my intellectual rants. Good thing my camera lens got fixed-thanks John ! gotta go

No comments: