Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fragrant scent of dread..





Actually made it to church today, it has been weeks. I always miss the simplicity of the little people, their freedom is good for my head. There are always four or five of them that will feed on my eyes, reeling me in with their innocent sighs. I think my most favorite thing is not when they get bored or fall sound asleep. It is how magnificent a temper tantrum is to watch in it's infantile form. When it is just plain and simple..raw emotion. I guess I could be the only one left on this earth who is drawn to volcanic disruptions of our youth. It brings tears to my eyes cause we are all so complicated, each one of us wrapped in our Sunday best. Which is more true..Life wears death like a coat or death wears life like a coat.

No comments: