Friday, June 18, 2010

garage sale



I think I fell in love today ! With who Kris ? The boy guy next door ? NO it was with the sunshine and the soft breeze tickling my face. Less complications..I say- because getting ready for tomorrow is going to be crazy ! Garage sale with the neighbor lady. The lady who is so nice and alive with laughter and a kind word. I wish I could warm up a cold dark day the way she can. The shed is no longer going to be full of skeletons . Are you ready miwokdreamer for the madness of memory ? YES MASTER ! Will I get past the piles of clothes that are never going to fit me anymore? Or will I stash them in that make-believe mountain that will be too high for me to reach the top of. The mountain of not gonna happen, not gonna fit or fix, the mountain that I am not going to climb !

No comments: