Monday, June 7, 2010

the light hurts my eyes (2 years old)

Alone and being alone, are they the same ? Is one safer than the other ? Is one more socially acceptable ? I think my inner soul has not come to the realization that you are gone, no more..notta. But I can still feel something and that is what comforts me..the fact that I can still feel your aura of love surrounding my body like a ghost. Am I the ghost that nobody sees or the shell that hides the answer...
I miss you I miss you ! I miss us.. ..I miss you laying in bed beside me and the sun shining in our window each morning. That is what I miss. The morning bliss. When the day had not started yet, had not yet taken it's toll on our suffering. When it was you and me against the world. When it was you and me against the snooze. The loud buzzing whine that would send us into a frenzy of insanity. Trying to find the that idiot button, just so we could hold onto the warmth we shared together in that bed, that held our life. That fucking bed that held me as I wept for you to come home to me. And be a part of us. Why couldn't you just come home and be more than memory ? The dreams my pillow kept tucked away will never ever be. Now I pull the shades down, blocking out the light and cursing the sun.

No comments: