Saturday, June 12, 2010

groove-master..


Ladies ever feel like you lost your groove ? Wanna know how I got mine back ? Why sure Kris !
Okay yesterday found me walking thru the moscow palouse mall with no make up on and my hair pulled back in a ponytail. When all of a sudden I pass a gorgeous hunk of a man and I smile polite...trying not to drool. And then you guessed it. I cannot stop myself from turning to look after 5 or 6 more steps, to check out his ass. To see if the view is as hot as the front ! As I focus in-I realize he is stopped and is checking me out also. I give him my tantilizingly seductive smile & turn back around the way I was headed. In my want some fries with that shake walk "mode". Weather is suddenly delightful-why? Because without even saying a word he has given me back my groove.

No comments: