Sunday, June 20, 2010

leap of faith


Today while fishing thru pictures trying to find something that just does not suck a big one I came across my little trip to Lewiston, Idaho. I remember it was the first time in a long time it was not dreary and raining. I jumped up on the scenic block and yelled to my friend take a picture take a picture !! We were the only ones on that lonely deserted road and since he was not use to my vibrant dominant personality ...the only response I got was him looking back over his shoulder the way we had come. Oh man I thought in my head another dead head, you know the kind. The ones that will not bend the rules out in the real world especially if it involves getting in my pants. Ooops I meant good graces. I felt my eye roll grimace ,move across my face and I start to shudder at his baaahumbug demeanor. Think I got down to appease him ? That would be a NEGATIVE ghostrider.

No comments: