Tuesday, June 8, 2010

bi-Polar


I filled my coffee cup with the required amount of sugar and milk before I poured the dark fragrant river into my ceramic pond (cup). The birds are outside my window chirping that song I love to hear...the come out to play tune. I open the blinds to see what is going on outside in the back yard. And my breath gets sucked away, I run out to the slider & silently slip into the lawn chair that will hold me and my attention. Yellow butterflies are manuevering in intricate formations, above my line of sight. Trapped between the blue sky sea and the green grass terrain. I have no control over what moves me and I sit back for the show. The birds start up with the music, and the butterflies start to play. I am expecting the hummingbird family to be the grand finale in this local song and dance. And I for one am all about that. I will wait- like I do while at fairchild airforce base til the jets break the speed of sound. I am not going nowhere soon,with my feet sunk in the ground.

No comments: