Sunday, June 13, 2010

the color of polish on our toes


Wow I do not want to make myself appear like a bad mom by posting an old poem my oldest wrote about me maybe close to 9 or 10 years ago. It was after my breakup with Max. My girls use to adore my alcholic find...he use to paint our toenails as he bowed at our feet. Max took off with my credit cards a few times and maxxed them out with his love of game. 3 or 4 thousand it was before I said leave. And that was just the tip of the iceberg. I felt at the time that it was none of their business to break the news I could not burst the bubble he had surrounded us with. I just could not tell them the truth why & they hated me for it! Because they could not understand my detatchment from what he had become. A part of the family. Is it funny looking back how after their dad and I split... he would try to punish me by forgetting our kids. And that I was the one.. who could not break the belief they had in his love. I bought them presents from him and nobody knew. But I was twisted of course, for example my daughter of goth music opened up the present from dad ..."brittney spears" she would whisper shaking her head.


your mom seems very special in the head
she likes to have men by her side
when she's in bed
she's getting quite bored though
she wants something new
she wants something different
that something is you
run, run, run as fast as you can
she's going to rape you
it's part of her plan
if she catches you,
it's your most unlucky day
she'll tie you upto her bed
and have her way
run, run, run as fast as you can
knock her out with that frying pan
if you don't miss,
you can get away
try dying if she gets you
and says she loves you
then she's lying
and if she gets you pregnant
so sorry to say
your kids will turn out just like me
HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!!

No comments: