Tuesday, June 15, 2010

right now...


I am sitting in my mother's room at her desk, with the sunlight spilling thru the blinds of the window. I am suppose to be checking movie times in pullman for the karate kid. I have got to finish painting the shed so we can return the ladder to the neighbor. Teri the realtor and my second cousin by marriage will be by sometime today to sink a wooden stake in the ground in front of the house-for sale ! Let's see less rhymes and words about sadness and remorse. I just finished reading the Host by stephanie meyer. I would give it two and a half stars out of four. I just started reading the emerald tablet. very very interesting, so far-with hermes trisgetmitus as the star. I do know that is not the correct spelling of his last name. I am done yawning the taste of sleep has left my building. Last night my daughter and I were outside laughing and being silly. We were spinning round in circles. it was so fun! Please no more boring memories of her childhood Kris. stop stop pls. We are at liberty park and the skies are sinister, an ominous heavy blanket of rolling clouds smother any sounds that ever existed. It is like the world is stuffy, congested with a head cold. I love to be outside in the falling rain, it cleanses the filth of the ghetto off your hide. I start to feel like it is I who is congested the longer I am around the sick people who frequent my house. I was poor so alot of the things I do may resemble simple stupidity but it is the symbolic metaphor that loosens my chains.First I would put clean sheets on my bed and pillowcases and leave clean clothes by the door. I would grab cassidy's hand and yell let's go go go- and we would head to the swings at the park that are forever and around the block away. The whole time we are walking I am picturing the water washing away the anger the lies the bitter emotions that coat my hair and skin from the tweekers and the other hood ornaments. The thunder would scare my daughter a little at first and I would distract her with the one one thousand two one thousand . But it was the lightning that would terrify me and hearing my scream would send her in a frenzy. get to the swings mama hahah. the metal swings-if she only knew. We would finally get to the swings and god i love the feel of the wind blowing across my brow and her invisible fingers untangling the knots in my hair. I would have my arms wrapped around her and her face blocked in my chest, so she would not realize how bad the storm was or more importantly how far we had to walk to get back home. Somehow I had started twisting her around and around.I look up at the car with the parents right before i let her go. It is not child abuse if you are trying to help her weather her fear right. I look up at her little legs and see how high up she is ...even how twisted and knotted the chains are. Before I whisper keep your hands in the same spot or the chain will bite you bad. Ready my love for the ride I wish I never had.....whoooooooshhh mamamamamamaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!! She loved it and so did I

No comments: