Monday, November 14, 2011

spotter...

This kachina I like to call the spotter. I had him listed on ebay over a year ago and I had to have him. I think it was about $20 dollars. He just grows and grows on me like a stepchild. He is a sunface but to me it looks like he is hiding from the world behind a flower..hehe a wooden flower. well cleaned rooms crazy at work all day yesterday with father's weekend going on at university of idaho and walked the two miles home and came home and cleaned for 3 hours so the realtor could show the house today. My fingers are sore and just worked for last 20 minutes getting all the rooms vacuumed now my mom is actually waiting in the car for me and i don't even have my foundation on so we can stop off at the recycle center before i go to work for the day. rushing me is not a good thing shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

No comments: