Saturday, November 26, 2011

migraine on steroids..

migraine on steroids means my head is throbbing and to help myself feel better i decided to make homemade scones with strawberry jam and cool whip mmhh you know the 5000 calorie a bite scone ? While i was getting all the ingredients together i came across that lost shard of glass my mom couldn't find when she broke the juice cup yesterday morning.. Yep my foot found it and the blood just flowed everywhere and in a funny way that made me feel better ...hehe blood loss go figure ! Work went by in a flash i had 17 rooms and the first door i tried to open my card key wouldn't work so i tried it on four other doors eight times each. then i went down to the office and instead of having them recode the key i traded for another one cause i had wasted so much time trying to pick the lock. Anyway i get all the way back to the third floor and the newer one refuses to work on 303 so my boss decides to show up and let me in.. the first thing i always do is flush the toilet turn on the exhaust in the bathroom before i go throw open the curtains and open the window. I am staring out the window thinking coffee or pop and i hear this noise and i turn and the toilet must have overflowed from the exact moment i turned my back you should have seen me go OH FUCKING SHIT. I run all the way to the other end of the motel and the plunger is not there it was on the second floor. All i can say is after the multi towel cleanup that floor was just shine shine shine.

I decided once again to try to blog at least every other day cause it helps me deal with my day. I don't know if it is a mormon thing but i have always kept journals ever since i can remember. I use to label them book of shadows-summer 2006 etc only so people would not snoop. i have placed a few rules on writing to help me not to be a dark cloud. Generalization when it comes to negative vibes or people who have pissed me off of hurt my feelings. I might say like...my day was headed downhill from the first knock on the door and it is only natural if you feel yourself going under that you grab onto whoever is close by to keep your head above water. which basically translated means i was a bitch to everyone. when it comes to love i feel it is all right to document anything that is going to make you cry in years to come with the sweetness of what is no more. metaphors are like my biggest folly and so is melancholy...wow it is like i have peace now i have been to the mountain and enjoyed the sight and came back down on my own on the other side and let's just say i am okay with my self
This is my new dream warrior stud sizzling hot sex toy who leads me in and out of dream land ..needless to say wow i am yawning tired as i blog guess i better head for bed

No comments: