Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kevlar...





If someone wants to protect their heart from pain and death they strap on a kevlar vest right ? The bullet proof kind. but if someone wants to protect there self from love what do they strap on ? I know do you? Why do i have open ended conversations with myself that is soo pitiful kris. I was actually shaking my head in disappointment, at myself and caught my reflection in mirror and like a good song one thing led to another and before I knew it i started doing that heavy metal- hip hop- exotic dancer-stripper sideshow stopper and I was like WOW I FEEL LIKE TIPPING MYSELF IT WAS THAT GOOD. Okay maybe not THAT good but good enough to bring the house down at ..say the rainbow in spokane. heheh Where all the strippers are at least 35 with big butts and little boobs. Worked a full day and kept trying to talk myself into remembering that one song from Sleater Kinney ....that goes my baby loves me doooo dooo something like that damn will have to visit you tube again. That trip or vacation to Oregon all so we could make out in that little tiny tent...Anyway note to myself 3 MORE DAYS TIL BREAKING DAWN I CANNOT WAIT. I would like to report in to myself that i am doing just fine without him in my life. Actually it is better than that after 5 years with that lifestyle of misery I am almost all better. I rarely think about him or miss him much at all. It took me leaving on my own for me to get past all the roadblocks and hurdles he had put in my path. I see smooth sailing from where i sit now. Part of me is joyous like a child and part of me is like looking over my shoulder as my foot starts to tap.(happy tapping that makes me wanna dance around all happy and free :) singing look at me

So this picture is my futile attempt at humor..snapped it last summer on the way to uniontown
i stated that i would bring the house down heh but since this is idaho
closest thing is the barn

No comments: