Saturday, November 5, 2011

eternal breath for immortalality


Okay two nights okay as I was laying on my bed trying to reflect on something besides myself I felt my nanny beside me and even though i wasn't praying at the time ..my heart became full of eternal longing. The question remains the same or is it the answer remains the same? I thought to myself if i could ask god one question what would it be ? I felt or rather heard my nanny's voice whisper in my ear.."you only get to heaven on the arms of those you help" OR " when you pray you must never ask for anything for yourself". I rolled over and finished my book Queen of the Orcs and didn't realize i had fallen asleep until i sat up and asked the pewter dragon hovering from a string of fishing line over my head. This is what i finally came up with...what brings joy to the heart of my heavenly father?
Eary this morning i became aware of the day before my eyes opened and i felt my answer form without any words or details..is that considered daydreaming ? Anyway this is i felt or saw with invisible eyes..
THAT IMMORTALITY OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS SO SIMPLE IN IT'S COMPLICITY THAT IT FALLS INTO PLACE..MAYBE.
WHEN WE ARE BORN INTO THIS DIMENSION WHAT IS THE ONE THING THAT IS MOST IMPORTANT...TO INHALE
WHEN WE ARE AT THE END OF OUR LIFE REGARDLESS OF THE LENGTH OF IT ..WE EXHALE
INHALE AND EXHALE
LIFE AND DEATH
WE ARE ETERNAL
TO THE LAST BREATH
AND AS LONG AS WE LIVE AND DIE
MAYBE THAT DIVINE SPARK
THAT IS HIS
REASON WHY

and for that reason we are his breath
that gives him life to carry on and eternal joy to feel our mother earth beneath his feet. For the mother

No comments: