Tuesday, November 29, 2011

appraisal...

So the guy is coming to appraise the house tomorrow which means my mom has soo much stuff for us to get busy on...But is also list a 1000 free items on ebay day, so in the meantime doing that for her as well. This morning when i was walking to work and i was getting ready to cross the street by Rosaurs this old lady rolled down her window and informed me it is not a smart idea to be walking with wet hair hehe. Okay lady it is a smarter idea not to be late for work though. But my face is chafed from the cold wind on my face and now my dry skin is flaking ...very attractive. Had to try this top on just cause. It is a couple miles to walk to and from work everyday and damn if my right leg is charlie horsing in the middle of the night. and you know what i say about it? fuck shit damn batman where is robin to rub it out.. gotta go help mom

No comments: