Thursday, November 17, 2011

the perfect outfit..





Work keeps me busy for most of the day and the cold in the air seems to freeze my energy flow. Thank goodness for hot coffee, mmhh Anyway keep looking through my closet whenever i can find the time and same with the dressers that hold my clothes. It is like i feel like i am forgetting something that is a part of who i am and i think that it must just be the subconscious side kick that wants to be heard. ( or maybe felt). I use to have this pair of skin tight jeans that were my lucky lucky get my way charm pants. And whenever i wore them it was like complete strangers would compliment me ..well thinking back it was always guy strangers hehe. Maybe it was because i believed in the power of booty more than i believed in myself. Oh my Gosh I think i have just had an adult moment with that last sentence. Anyway back to the plan...the perfect outfit i put together and laid out on my bed. The shelf life will last me for the rest of my life-just like a pair of levi's. What deadly combination did i come up with to be the bell of the ball( hehe bell)? This is the outfit I am going to wear out ....and it goes with everything !
proverbs 31:25
STRENGTH AND HONOUR ARE HER CLOTHING and she shall rejoice in time to come

No comments: