Friday, November 25, 2011

memory banks...







Once I find myself at work it seems my mind is set free by the restraints placed upon my body after i clock in. Even though i am going through the motions of housekeeping my mind some how has forgotten that i don't give a fuck about how the world operates outside of my domain. Yesterday was thanksgiving which was a little boring but mighty tasty if you throw in the nap i saved for last on my plate...all before all of us females ended up at breaking dawn. I LOVED IT !!Anyway last week as i was wiping out showers my mind told me in a sarcastic voice ..."love is like conditioner-it helps smooth out the tangles or rough patches in life" I know the only reason i was given that bold statement is because at the hotel i work for it is only shampoo baby!
Okay also one of my favorite reads of all times is edgar cayce, i know alot of his work is hard to follow but i have always tried to read it anyway and let my subconscious digest it at it's own pace. i don't even know how to put this in words but my mind was going a million miles a moment ...spinning like the big wheel on let's make a deal. Do you believe in time travel or different dimensions of the same space.? I don't really cause it is not something i can grasp with a mind like mine. For some reason i picked up the old family bible and turned to ezekial 10:14...AND EVERYONE HAD FOUR FACES; THE FIRST FACE WAS THE FACE OF A CHERUB, AND THE SECOND FACE, WAS THE FACE OF A MAN, AND THE THIRD THE FACE OF A LION AND THE FOURTH THE FACE OF AN EAGLE.and chapter 21..
EVERYONE HAD FOUR FACES APIECE AND EVERY ONE FOUR WINGS; AND THE LIKENESS OF THE HANDS OF A MAN WAS UNDER THEIR WINGS..and verse 17...WHEN THEY WENT , THEY WENT UPON THEIR FOUR SIDES AND THEY TURNED NOT WHEN THEY WENT. AS FOR THEIR RINGS THEY WERE SO HIGH THAT THEY WERE DREADFUL AND THEIR RINGS WERE FULL OF EYES ROUND ABOUT THEM FOUR. verse 24 AND WHEN THEY WENT I HEARD THE NOISE OF THEIR WINGS LIKE THE NOISE OF GREAT WATERS AS THE VOICE OF THE ALMIGHTY. FOR THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING CREATURE WAS IN THE WHEELS.
To me that could be an international committee because you have to remember one thing as far back as time recalls ..the bible is based on the view or views of someone who is trying to describe or explain it in their terms or as far as their mind is able to grasp it..what if each of the faces is like on a helmet say the eagle representing the united states and the lion is who china or russia? A cherub face would be a female face full of love right? or it wouldn't be a cherub or maybe young..who frigging knows. Back to Edgar Cayce when he would speak of accessing the universal mind when it came to where the knowledge came from. It was neither good or bad it just was..google it and blam there it was!

No comments: