Thursday, November 10, 2011

spins of the way...i spent my day

Just got back from Worley to pick up my daughter for the weekend and it was such a long ride back especially with the daylight savings thing officially kicked in.. It is dark when I get up and dark when I get home. But the moon is full and oh so bright tonight. I was never really into the full moon madness thing ...no i'm more of your typical mermaid water whore type. Now I wish more than anything that I had made the trip to spring valley to float on my back as i stare up at the sky..and watch the ospreys fly above me in circles. One good thing about Idaho is if you ain't got a swimsuit sometimes a colored bra will suffice Believe it or not some of the men fishing at the reservoir only care about one thing - catching a fish. I mean what the fuck ! The world doesn't revolve around me ? This post is going nowhere. Just not in the mood. Will say i had a good day. Work tomorrow and worked today. There was some damage to my person - two broken fingernails and a happy happy heart. Smiling as I think back to the painter in room 105 who did a triple double take when he opened his door and walked out in the hall and almost bumped into my smile. hehe victim

No comments: