Thursday, March 15, 2012

such a nice girl am i...

i am not going to stare out the window all the time at work. gosh i hope those construction workers finish up that apartment building soon so i can implement my new rule. not alot going on in my life. still single not really looking cause every single spare moment is spent watching the vampire diaries. i am like on episode 23 right now. i love netflix. it sits up with me at night and has my full attention. i think we might try to go to onaway to the family plot tomorrow to lay flowers on my dad's grave. my grandpa is buried there and my great granny. even my aunt and uncle plan on being buried there. it is a tiny graveyard and all the good spots are going to be taken before it's my turn.  my mom already has her spot next to my dad. they share the same headstone ..is kinda creepy a little. but one thing for certain is life is fatal and so is my love life. i was walking home in the rain and i had a peaceful easy feeling thing going on until a passing car sprayed me with water hehe. so i hit the next button a few times on my ipod til i found judas priest's" you gotta another thing coming" and i transformed my peaceful easy feeling mood into my want some fries with that shake walk mode and the whole world stopped to watch me walk on by

No comments: