Tuesday, March 13, 2012

don't read...me whining big time

my mom as i know does not pay me and she gets soo upset with me when i ask a price on anything. i am soo frustrated staying here. she has now decided to raise all the junk shoes i list for her at $38.00. while the shoes that i listed last time the brand new birkenstocks were listed at $28.00-30.00. the price is too high and they probably won't sell but see the thing is this .,..there is a listing fee regardless if they sell or not so that will be blamed on me. just do what she wants and escape back to my room. i hate coming home i don't like being here. everything is me spending her money while she orders at least 3 windstone dragons a week. when we go to the movies or out to eat i am the one that pays. even though i paid for the last movie when we left i asked if we could stop at taco bell so i could get a side of rice she said with what? i had 3 bills in my purse and i was so insulted i gave her two of them. i had a twenty and two ones. later like the next day i was at work on lunch break and i ran to arby's for my food. i only had a one dollar bill. so when i came home i asked her if she could check to see if i gave her a 20 by accident after i looked everywhere in my room even dumping out my whole purse in front of her. she said no it didn't happen but she had seven dollars and 50 cents she would loan me i said no thanks . she is going on vacation in a couple weeks and that is when mine starts. not being or doing everything wrong just by being born or being here.

No comments: