Wednesday, March 21, 2012

spring..


so today is officially spring and mother nature is tormenting us with her power of show. it is still snowing and the city is officially covered in white. i live right by moscow high school and as i type this there is a man shovelling the last few sidewalks to keep the pathways safe from slip. safe from slip hehe. the news has labelled the whole day as spring snow but i think i am going to change into spring into gear day and get the rest of my applications finished up and turned in. i have got all the addresses and phone numbers in order it is just the years. i know i the postal service was the year cassidy was born in 2000 cause i had to stop nursing. but i am soo getting in my stall mode again. started the third book of the hunger games mockingjay and like the catching fire (book2) i just can't put it down and go about my life. my life is soo boring right now but it is expected at my age i guess. chaos has been my middle name for soo long. or let's just say my middle initial-let's not get carried away there kris. so what's up with me..anything? ummm oh yeah for the past week my hair is fuzzy static. if i walk around in just my socks i start building up that electric shock treatment thing the first time i touch anything and it is starting to annoy the hell out of me. i tried changing my pillow case but now my brush is infected with the sickness. is static a sickness?

No comments: