Tuesday, March 6, 2012

buy it now..



so my trip to the dentist sucked a big one, but i knew it was going to be horrific. i think i need counseling or something due to the stress factor of having a tooth yanked out of my skull.  so i was sitting in the chair waiting for the novacaine to numb me up and dr. hadley disappears for a second and i try to collect myself for the extraction of a broken tooth and i felt my eyes start to tear up quickly and the assistant looks at me like what the fuk? she hands me a kleenex and asks me what i am  upset about. i tell her truthfully- i am scared. she then acts like that is the strangest thing that has ever happened and then i wasn't soo scared anymore i was annoyed with her lol.  anyway all done now am taking double doses of vicadin and woke up out of a good sleep maybe 45 minutes ago so i am on ebay doing the follow up things my mom never thinks about like productive sales techniques  i do hehe. ebay has the links for us sellers that are ...watchers highest or views highest which i always check first and foremost and once i have those i ALWAYS add a buy it now option. just in case there is an impulse buyer that must have it now. the buy it now option has to be 10% higher than the starting bid  (and of course there is a 15 cent charge ) and it ends the listing immediately. but if someone takes the starting bid the buy it now option is obselete. i need to make a cheat sheet for mom or something so i am not soo involved in the whole thing. as long as i get it up and running she can revise it on her own and besides being mormon she can easily figure out the ten percent difference and add it to the final price because of the tithing she gives to the church. i am soo out of here heading to dream land.

No comments: