Sunday, March 4, 2012

perfectly acceptable..

so i bitch about this or that some of the time. if i blog about it then it is something that is going to push me into a homocidal rage. since i am not surrounded by friends to rescue me from myself..i blog. there is soo much i could say but i try not to make things to personal or just have a mind fuk thing going on such as she is such a slut or i don't know who the hell they think they are cause last time i talked to god he said the whole world revolves around me theme. that kinda attitude is annoying to say the very least. yeah i am down on my luck or love but this is  a form of mourning i guess. i don't really know what i expect from others since i have been gone for soo long being high. i know about chasing a bag and i know about manipulation and criminal activity. you can't just hang out with predators and walk away from them without missing the lifestyle.some of them are soo brilliant especially when you are not sober. the cameraderie is a bonding among addicts. i am not changing my opinion or view that anyone who uses is bad. it is simply not true.there are bad people who use and there are good people who use.

No comments: