Monday, March 12, 2012

shawn...

so apparently since i went to the dentist and had a broken infected tooth removed from the left side of my jaw..i have little or no hearing in my left ear and my face is broke out over the spot where my tooth was infected. the dentist gave me hydro 5's but they are now gone thank god cause i couldn't stop double dosing myself. i have not got out of bed in the last two days not even to shower-yummy as a gummy bear! i have been taking advantage of my free month of netflix i watched the next three days with russell crowe and trollhunter which was in subtitles which i really liked-which tells me i must be fucked up pretty bad and now i am fixing to hit the start next episode of the vampire diaries. i have the next two days off work and since they have hired two new housekeepers my hours are going to be maybe two days a week. now would be the perfect time to put in an app at schweitzer or wal-mart . last time i worked at the walmart here in moscow cap came and got me before he went in for a year so i could stay and take care of his mom. i wonder how she is doing? she always loved me. one day his second oldest son shawn came over to visit his grandma and i was dressed in my northern quest valet uniform that sunny afternoon and i was putting dishes in the dishwasher before i left so she wouldn't have to worry about it. god i love that lady. anyway he came to stand by me in the kitchen as i was staring out the window. he startled me by shutting the dishwasher and actually starting it for me . i told him thanks and he asked me ...wow why are you still with my dad kris ? i mean you know how he is with the other women? he shook his head and said How can that be okay with you ? you know there will always be other women right? just cause he is locked up is the only reason he needs you now. you know that... you are just for now ? And you are all right with that?
he is the one who put all the doubt in my head and now i thank him for making me become more aware of how my man really was.

No comments: