Wednesday, March 14, 2012

angel food cake smile...

there is a calm or peace that has wrapped it's long arms around me and has soothed that part of me that was starting to frazzle. every month i swear. i feel great. wonderful .. today was a free list day on ebay so got a few more than normal up and running for my mom. already had 3 or 4 buy it nows. went shopping shopping and out to brunch as well as out to lunch with my mom today. got these hot sexy animal print wedgies. i also bought a pair of black tennis shoes and a pair of white tennis shoes and my mom leaves for vacation in a couple weeks. i work tomorrow but after that i am seriously gonna start putting job applications in all over town. i feel it is time to move on from where i am. i like my job and co workers just fine but there is no future there. had most excellent spaghetti for supper and am getting off right now to make an angel food cake delight. yummy. rented hugo and since it is red box has to be back tomorrow geez

No comments: