Tuesday, March 13, 2012

booger...

geez wish i could flick off this dark mood of mine. flick it off like a booger lol. anyway am soo dark and gloomy past week it was hard to notice that the sun came out a little today. my daughter cassidy thinks that i can summon the wind but anyone can tell when there is a storm blowing in. i am getting lost in lonely. i have never been without this long. but i just cannot settle for right now. i know in my heart that it would probably not be a smart idea to date anyone for a while at this time. this is the longest that i have gone without sex and i think i am back in my frigid bitch mode. and right before menopause good timing if i say so myself. always thought of going out with a bang.
probably good if i get ebay up and running again for my mom it gives us both something to do. two more days before the anniversary of my father's death...he made the sign bell haven. he was always good with wood and fishing and guns  well alot of things. know what the kids use to tease me about ? well after the bubble butt thing it was always ding dong bell..or kris bell go to hell. ahh the good old days when the torment wasn't personal or mean and nasty.

No comments: