Thursday, September 27, 2012

the wheels on the bus . .



While I was in the discipleship home I had a dream that was so vivid and frightening that I found myself sitting up in bed awake in the dark. I never remember my dreams. I questioned if my dream was a dream ? I laid back down to a childhood song playing..."the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round and then I heard a goat bleat or whatever noise a goat makes. This song would start over and then it would be a pig. Then a cow.
 I am standing in the darkness. There is evil all around me. legions
My head is bowed and there is a stillness, like a silence before some tragic event.
I am not scared or angry
my sword is broken
I cry out . .
a brilliant light is suddenly alive in the darkness
I  believe it is the face of Truth
I hear laughter in the darkness
 that is vibrating through the floorboard
I cannot see the thousands of voices
 that are in the darkness
 because of the light
 which is blinding me
i fall to my knees terrified
 and alone
i close my eyes
 and the face of truth(god)
melts into a puddle
 at my feet.
I hear my sister's run up the steps
to my room.
A single hand flips on the light
 and i am electrocuted
by a thousand bolts of electricty

No comments: